Source reports plans by Israel, West to be subject of high-level meeting
Yesterday as President Obama was sworn in for a second term, a report by Reza Kahlili, a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, was released that Israel and Western powers are planning a covert operation to blow up Iranian nuclear facilities.
“The regime’s Intelligence Ministry last Thursday received credible information from the spy in Mossad that Israel and certain Western countries have urgently drawn up plans for a covert operation to destroy Iran’s nuclear installations to avoid a large-scale war,” said Kahlili.
Kahlili revealed that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was to hold a high-level meeting Tuesday to discuss strategies to deal with the threat.
“With the failure of talks between the International Atomic Energy Agency and Iran last week in Tehran over the regime’s refusal to allow inspections of the Parchin military site and its insistence on the continuation of uranium enrichment, Iran has now decided to pressure the U.S. by revealing documents from the time of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.”
“The source, who previously has provided valuable information about the regime, said documents of an accord between Iran and the U.S. will show that the shah paid Washington approximately $12 billion to help complete several projects, including eight nuclear power plants.”
Kahlili’s latest report comes on the heels of two of Kahlili’s reports that Iran's President Ahmadinejad was to convene an emergency meeting with his cabinet and others from the Supreme National Security Council over WND’s revelation of the Islamic regime’s secret nuclear facility in Khondab near the city of Arak in central Iran.
In addition, the second report that Iran had successfully built a nuclear bomb with the help of Russia and North Korea and has enough weapons-grade uranium and plutonium for more, and with that, the Iranian regime took notice.