The tour will begin on July 17th in Toronto at the Rogers Centre and end August 16th in Miami at Sun Life Stadium. Full tour dates are below:
- July 17 - Toronto, ON (Rogers Centre)
- July 19 - New York, NY (Yankee Stadium)
- July 22 - Chicago, IL (Soldier Field)
- July 26 - San Francisco, CA (Candlestick Park)
- July 28 - Los Angeles, CA (Rose Bowl)
- July 31 - Vancouver, BC (BC Place Stadium)
- August 4 - Hershey, PA (Hershey Stadium)
- August 6 - Detroit, MI (Ford Field)
- August 8 - Baltimore, MD (M&T Bank Stadium)
- August 10 - Boston, MA (Fenway Park)
- August 13 - Philadelphia, PA (Citizens Bank Park)
- August 16 - Miami, FL (Sun Life Stadium)
For New Yorkers, the date to watch is July 19th, when the duo will be playing at none other than Yankee Stadium. However, if you can't get tickets to Yankee Stadium, Boston and Philly are luckily only a few hours away. Try to look past the fact that the Red Sox and Phillies play at those stadiums; JT and Jay-Z are totally worth it.
Ticket sales for all shows, except the New York show (why wouldn't this be the case?), will begin on Thursday 2/28/13 at 10am. Some presales have been announced, like this Facebook one that begins on Wednesday 2/27/13 at 10am using the code LEGENDS (https://www.facebook.com/events/214486305358371/). New Yorkers will have to keep an eye and ear out for when the Yankee Stadium tickets go on sale.
Good luck to all those who try to get tickets. This one is sure to sell out fast.