Here are a few facts about Bieber in case you didn’t know:
- His new smash hit single, Boyfriend, hit #1 at iTunes the second it was released, which was a world-record in 32 countries (the album is not due for release until June 19)
- His official video for the hit single, Boyfriend, got 8 million hits on YouTube in 24 hours, and now has over 53 million hits since its May 3 release
- He got his start on YouTube when a talent agent saw his videos and hooked him up with Usher for an audition.
- His upcoming fall tour will donate $1 from each ticket sold to Pencils of Promise, a charity that builds schools for needy children around the world
- He has a new fragrance coming soon
- He is only 18
So all you moms out there that have kids begging you for tickets, at least you can feel good about how you are helping others around the world as well as your own with your purchase.
Why do I have a feeling that another world record will be set as the quickest sell out in seconds when tickets go on sale?
Do you have Bieber Fever?