Wonder what flavors and characteristics a beer can get while aging in a barrel that once held bourbon? What about other whiskey? Heck, what about wine? Come and find out.
Ed Vinson, Beer and Wine Operations Manager at Jungle Jim's works hard to make this event better. He has collected quite an assortment for this year. The published list includes:
- Bell's Barrel Aged Cherry Stout
- Brew Kettle Barrel Aged Baltic Porter
- Epic Big Bad Baptist
- Barrel Aged Scotch Silly
- Thirsty Dog Barrel Aged 12 Dogs of Christmas
- Ommegang Biere De Houghmont
- Bruery Smoking Wood
- Heavy Seas Cabernet Below Decks Barley Wine
- Great Divide 2011 Ba Old Ruffian
That itself is a great list, but there are more. There are more on the published list and Ed Vinson promises there are more surprises for those who attend.
So, what are you waiting for? Tickets at the door are $30. You will need to call Ed and get your name on the attendees list. Or you can visit the Jungle Jim's website and order them online.