From Showtime comes the powerful crime drama series Ray Donovan: Season One starring Golden Globe and Emmy nominee Liev Schreiber as the titular character in his first lead television role. Created by Emmy winner Ann Biderman, the rest of the stellar cast includes Jon Voight, Paula Malcomson, Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Steven Bauer, Elliot Gould, Katherine Moennig, Pooch Hall, Kerris Dorsey and Devon Bagby.
Set in Los Angeles, Ray Donovan is a “fixer” for the rich and famous. Originally from South Boston, he works for Goldman/Drexler, the most powerful law firm in town, led by his confidante and mentor Ezra Goldman and Lee Drexler, making all the problems of the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls disappear. At his side are Avi, an imposing Israeli, and Lena, a laconic, hard-boiled lesbian. However, Ray seems at a loss when it comes to his own family, which includes brothers Bunchy and Terry, along with his wife Abby, daughter Bridget and son Conor. To Ray, all of their problems can be traced back to his father Mickey Donovan, a gangster with the Irish mob who never protected his family. Everything is turned upside down when Mickey is unexpectedly released from prison and arrives in Los Angeles hungry for revenge, wanting money, a new life and his place at the head of the family. His arrival results in setting off a chain of events that shake the already damaged Donovan family to its core as the FBI comes after Ray and his associates.
Ray Donovan: Season 2 premieres on Showtime on Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- “The Bag or the Bat” - Ray’s life is thrown into absolute turmoil when his father Mickey unexpectedly gets out of prison five years early, kills a priest, and arrives in LA, vowing to take revenge on Ray for framing him. Meanwhile, Ray’s mentor, Ezra Goldman, and his law partner, Lee Drexler, need Ray to find a way to get a “straight” action star out of a scandal with a transsexual. Ray must also protect a beautiful singer from a stalker, but the case leads to tension between him and his wife, Abby.
- “A Mouth is a Mouth” - Ray activates a plan to send his father Mickey back to prison. Meanwhile, Abby defies Ray and spends the day with Mickey and her kids. Ray handles two crises involving movie star clients: A-list actor Sean Walker receives a threatening message at home, and action hero Tommy Wheeler is blackmailed with a sex video.
- “Twerk” - Mickey spends time with Bunchy and Terry, insinuating himself back into their lives. Ray “buys” a talented hip-hop artist for his rapper neighbor. Ray’s mentor, Ezra Goldman, holds a fundraiser in honor of his late wife, but he’s haunted by the sins of his past. Meanwhile, Mickey is approached by an FBI agent with a Hollywood obsession.
- “Black Cadillac” - Ray, Abby, and the kids visit Bel Air Academy, hoping Bridget will get into the prestigious school, but the day is interrupted when Ray has to take care of a case at a Beverly Hills hotel. Mickey, Bunchy and Daryll drive out to Palm Springs to visit Mickey’s ex-girlfriend, Claudette. Terry starts a romance with his nurse, Frances. Ray finds out that the murder investigation against Mickey has been shut down.
- “The Golem” - Ezra has an accident. Ray and Avi learn some very unsettling news.
- “Housewarming” - Ray tries to shut down Van Miller's investigation. Ezra wanders off. Bunchy moves into his new house, but the housewarming party gets out control.
- “New Birthday” - Ray forbids Bridget from seeing Marvin, but she visits him anyway. Meanwhile, Ray flies to Boston to search for Sully. Abby and Deb commiserate over drinks and get themselves into trouble. Mickey manipulates Sean into working with him on a movie project.
- “Bridget” - Ray, Terry and Bunchy toast the anniversary of their sister's death.
- “Road Trip” - Mickey works with Van to get incriminating evidence against Sean Walker.
- “Fite Nite” - Ray and the family attend Fite Nite at the Donovan Fite Club. Meanwhile, Ray's plan with Sully is put into action; Mickey meets with an unlikely lady; and Bunchy encounters someone from his past and it sends him into a tailspin.
- “Bucky F**kin’ Dent” - Bunchy has a violent encounter with someone from his past; Ray tries to handle a crisis at the Donovan Fite Club; the police question Mickey about a recent murder; Ray sends Avi to protect Abby and the kids from Sully.
- “Same Exactly” - Ray and Avi find Eddie on the run with Sully's money; Mickey gets kicked out of Bunchy's apartment. Later, Ray puts the word out that a crew for "America's Most Wanted" is in Santa Monica; Abby and the kids hide out at a Malibu resort; and Ezra proposes to Deb.
- Liev Schreiber as Raymond "Ray" Donovan.
- Paula Malcomson as Abby Donovan
- Eddie Marsan as Terrence "Terry" Donovan
- Dash Mihok as Brendan "Bunchy" Donovan
- Steven Bauer as Avi
- Katherine Moennig as Lena
- Pooch Hall as Daryll Donovan
- Kerris Dorsey as Bridget Donovan
- Devon Bagby as Conor Donovan
- Jon Voight as Mickey Donovan
- Elliott Gould as Ezra Goldman
- Peter Jacobson as Lee Drexler
- Denise Crosby as Deb
- Ambyr Childers as Ashley Rucker
- Josh Pais as Stu Feldman
- Sheryl Lee Ralph as Claudette
- Austin Nichols as Tommy Wheeler
- Brooke Smith as Frances
- Michael McGrady as Frank
- Craig Ricci Shaynak as Tiny
- Frank Whaley as Van Miller
- Johnathon Schaech as Sean Walker
- James Woods as Patrick "Sully" Sullivan
- Rosanna Arquette as Linda
- Octavius J. Johnson as Marvin
Target exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $34.99
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.