Skip to main content
  1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Celebrity

Jonas Brothers came to Saddleback Church's Easter Service on April 4 in Anaheim

Saddleback Church http://www.saddlebackchurch.net hosted the Jonas Brothers to perform a few songs at their 30th birthday Easter service at Angel's Stadium in Anaheim, Calif. on April 4, 2010.

Trying to hold shivering and hungry churchgoers in their seats, Saddleback Church saved the popular Jonas Brothers until the very end of Easter service.  Kids immediately became journalists when the JoBros came out into the field to perform.

Pastor Rick Warren, founder of Saddleback Church, was very eager to baptize more people as he left the field literally in his bathing shorts.

Comments

  • Michael Thal LA Academic Success Examiner 4 years ago

    Sounds like a fun service.

  • anonymous 4 years ago

    sounds like corporate organized media religion to me

  • rathernotsay 4 years ago

    Sounds like the Jonas Brothers went to church to me [period].

  • Jill 4 years ago

    The Jonus Brothers were there because they are believers of Christ and wanted to share it with others. It wasn't announced before hand that they would be there. It was a wonderful service and the offering was donated to Haiti relief.

  • A Saddleback Member 4 years ago

    I have been going to Saddleback since it met in a high school gym and know Rick Warren and want to throw in my two sense. First of all, I was there on Sunday and the majority of the audience was not teenage girls. In fact because Jonas went last a lot of people started clearing out early to get back to their cars. Second you suggest that Warren is doing a bad thing by baptisting people when I can honestly say that my brother got baptisted on Sunday and it had nothing to do with anything other than that he loved God and was ready to. Lastly all to jibes to Warren's wealth, well yes, he has made a lot of money but 90% of it went back into the church and the other 10% went to giving their kids money. I think the fact that people talk poorly about him even though he has done nothing wrong just shows that some of you might want to pop in for a service or two. But like I said, thats just me.

Advertisement

Arts & Entertainment

  • Jack White
    Reddit users have fun with Jack White's unhappy face at a Cubs game
    Headlines
  • Fifty Shades of Grey
    The first 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has been released, leaving fans wanting more
    Video
    Movies Buzz
  • Big Bang Theory
    Will CBS be able to ink a deal with the cast of 'The Big Bang Theory' before shooting begins?
    Camera
    12 Photos
  • Hercules
    Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson brings fun, adventure, and heart as 'Hercules'
    Camera
    5 Photos
  • Shermar Moore
    Daytime television is about to get a lot hotter with Shemar Moore back on the screen
    Camera
    11 Photos
  • Adele
    Adele's infant son has won a substantial amount of money in a paparazzo lawsuit
    Video
    Today's Buzz