Joint discomfort is a common complaint of the aging population. This problem is often accompanied with inflammation and swelling which leads to reduced flexibility. When these things happen, it becomes difficult for a person to perform all the things that he normally does. Joint Soother offers hope for people suffering from these symptoms, but will it really work? Let us find out.
What Is Joint Soother?
Joint Soother is a health supplement that has been specifically manufactured to boost the body’s ability to repair damaged joints and to maintain their health as well. It contains glucosamine and a proprietary blend that will supply the body with the needed nutrients in order to improve joint function and reduce discomfort. Joint Soother claims that it can provide the following results with continued use:
- Reduced joint pain, discomfort, and swelling.
- Reduced joint and cartilage inflammation.
- Improved lubrication production between the joints in order to reduce damage due to friction.
- Improved range-of-motion and flexibility.
- Improved mobility and tolerance to activities.
Each caplet of Joint Soother contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride – It is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is abundant in the connective tissues primarily in the joints. It does contribute to the repair of damaged joints and cartilages. Glucosamine is also believed to reduce joint inflammation and has been seen in some studies to reduce pain in patients having osteoarthritis.
- Mobili-Flex™ Proprietary Blend
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – It has anti-inflammatory effects and improves the body’s ability to produce antioxidants.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It is also a naturally occurring substance in the body that is found mostly in the joints and cartilages. When combined with glucosamine, it is believed that it will noticeably reduce joint pain and inflammation. They will also contribute to the repair of damaged joints and cartilages.
- Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin) – Since it is the main building block of connective tissue, it will play an important role in the repair of damaged joints, cartilages, and ligaments. Collagen is also helpful in improving joint flexibility and one’s range-of-motion.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex – This ingredient is known for its antioxidant capabilities.
- Boswellia serrata (resin) – It was believed that this component can reduce inflammation of the joints.
How Does It Work?
Joint Soother is thought to work by repairing the damaged joints, cartilages, and ligaments in the body. The supplement supplies the body with added nutrients to facilitate regeneration of damaged cells. It also maintains joint health by improving joint function and reducing friction between two joints. This is done by enhancing the production of lubrication or the so-called synovial fluid. This lubricant serves as a cushion that can prevent friction associated with every movement.
Joint Soother Advantages
- It contains the primary ingredients needed for joint health.
- It does not contain any gluten, soy, wheat, or yeast products thus making it safe for people having allergies to the said ingredients.
Joint Soother Disadvantages
- Its glucosamine is sourced from crab, shrimps, lobster, and crayfish thus making it unsuitable for people with allergy to shellfish.
- It can increase the risk of bleeding especially for people taking blood thinners.
- It can possibly cause headache, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Is Joint Soother Effective?
Not all consumers who took Joint Soother were happy with the product. While most of them were very optimistic about the results, some of them did not achieve the benefits they were expecting from the product. It is indeed a given fact that Joint Soother contains all the major ingredients for joint health however their recipe is just the similar as compared with other supplements.
Will Joint Soother Show Results?
Joint Soother may be found effective by some people but if you are already suffering from constant moderate to severe joint discomfort then you might need a more advanced supplement to help relieve your symptoms.
How long does it take to see the result?
The period when results will start showing was not established by the manufacturer. It was just recommended that the supplement be taken two to three times in a day.
- Avoid this product if you are pregnant or giving breastfeeds to your child.
- Consult your doctor first before taking this supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition.
- Do not take this supplement if you are taking any medications unless approved by your medical provider.
- Be cautious in using Joint Soother if you have allergy to shellfish because you might go into anaphylactic shock. Always ask your doctor to be on the safer side.
- Do not take this supplement if you are on blood thinners such as heparin and warfarin because it will likely increase your bleeding risk.
Joint Soother is just another non approved dietary supplement in the market which is comprised with the most commonly used ingredients for joint health. It indeed has a proprietary blend called Mobili-Flex™ however its components are just similar with other products. There were also no published human clinical trials or studies to support the effectiveness of the product. Just bear in mind that when looking for any kind of product, dig deeper, do your own research, to ensure not only for its effectiveness but also its safety.