As you probably know by now, a major key to business success today is by exercising Corporate Social Responsibility. And what better way to do so than by helping to preserve the environment. But where to start?
One fast and easy solution is by joining the Green Business Alliance, which is focused on teaching businesses what is involved in becoming Greenified. Its role is not only to assist businesses in understanding what it means to be truly green, but to also help them identify attainable objectives and implement more environmentally responsible business practices.
There are five primary reasons why adopting environmentally sensitive business practices makes good business sense:
- It benefits the environment;
- It helps your business gain a competitive advantage;
- It helps boost your company morale;
- It enables you to set a positive example for your employees; and
- It can lead to lower expenses by improving efficiency.
The Green Business Alliance program has been designed to help greenify your company’s practices without causing any disruption to its daily operations. To get started, you’ll complete a brief enrollment form and pay an annual application fee as low as $475. You will then receive an email with the Alliance’s Greenify Guidelines. From there, you can work to implement the items on the list, contacting the Alliance at any time if you have questions. In the meantime, you fax or mail the signed Greenify Guidelines Submission page to Green Business Alliance.
Upon review and acceptance of the Greenify Guidelines, you will receive:
- The Greenified Seal to display on your company’s website;
- A press release you can distribute announcing that you are a Greenified company;
- A Greenified plaque that you can prominently display in your office;
- Greenified wrist bands for green leaders;
- Green Business Alliance lapel pins for your company executives; and
- Placement in the Green Visibility™ Business Directory, a platform for green thinking companies and customers to connect.
In addition, a portion of Green Business Alliance’s profits are to donated to worthy green causes. For more information about the Green Business Alliance or to enroll in the Greenify for Better Business program, click here.