Join Teens for Jeans for a chance to win $10,000 at Aeropostale. It’s sad to learn that 1.7 million teens are homeless in America. May of these teens go to shelters, and the single most needed item is a pair of jeans. So far, 2.5 million pairs of jeans have been collected at Aeropostale stores.
To become part of this effort to help homeless teens and to have a chance to win a $5,000 scholarship, sign up to run a drive at your school, or donate individually. Then drop the jeans you have collected off at your nearest Aeropostale store through February 10. You will receive 25% off a new pair of jeans for each pair donated. Your jeans will go to a good cause and you’ll save on new jeans for spring.
A grand prize will be awarded to the school that collects the most jeans. The winner will receive $10,000, hoodies with your school’s name on them, and a party. If parents or teachers are reading this, please share it with your teens and encourage them to participate!
Teens will also find some incredible deals at Aeropostale this week, with up to 80% savings on clearance apparel and accessories. Many of these prices will transition easily into spring and are extremely affordable. Among Aeropostale’s most popular selections are:
- Girls’ long sleeve Aero wide crew sweatshirts $5.99 (Orig. $39.50)
- Aero 87 phys ed. full-zip hoodies $4.99 (Orig. $44.50)
- Long sleeve sequined fleece sweatshirts $4.99 (Orig. $39.50)
- Allover sequin hooded vests $15.99 (Orig. $99.50)
- Lacy cropped dolman sweatshirts $6.99 (Orig. $39.50)
- Colorblocked sleeve crew sweaters $7.99 (Orig. $49.50)
- Raglan striped crew sweaters $9.99 (Orig. $49.50)
- Cropped mesh v-neck sweaters $7.99 (Orig. $49.50)
- Long sleeve floral cropped graphic tees $399 (Orig. $29.50)
- Long sleeve shimmer crew tunics $6.99 (Orig. $29.50)
- Striped dolman v-neck tops $5.99 (Orig. $29.50)
- Heart batwing dolman tees $4.99 (Orig. $29.50
- Rose Girl boxy tees $4.99 (Orig. $29.50)
- Lovely lace tees $3.99 (Orig. $29.50)
- Absolutely Brilliant racerback dorm tanks $3.99 (Orig. $22.50)
- Cheetah flannel woven dorm pants $6.99 (Orig. $32.50)
The selection is excellent, the looks popular, and the prices very right for budget-conscious teens and their parents. Please encourage your teen to learn more about Jeans for Teens, help the homeless, and have a chance to win
To see Aeropostale’s complete selection of sales and clearance, please visit Aeropostale’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~