Join Patti Starr, renowned ghost hunter and teacher as she takes you on a ghost trek through Bardstown, Kentucky. The tour begins at the Old Stable Restaurant located at 116 West Stephen Foster Avenue in Bardstown at 8:00pm.
The tours have two more weekends left and will end on October 26th. The event occurs rain or shine and is $15 per ticket.
Patti will take you through the following places:
- The Talbott Tavern where you will hear about Jesse James and the nights that he stayed there. Visit the ball room where you may see the ghost and interact with them if they are willing.
- The Jailers Inn where many people were jailed and other ghosts came there to get revenge. Lots of screaming may be heard as well.
- The Chapez House where you may hear the toilet flush or see someone peakingout at you.
- The Pioneer Cemetary that dates back to the 1780's. You may even see the Gatekeeper while you are there.
Here are a few items for you to bring with you:
- Umbrella- we go rain or shine
- Map of Bardstown
- If you are there on the 29th - your Halloween costume
- Private tours may be scheduled during the week for 15 people or more.
For more information please call Patti at 859-576-5517 or visit the website for more information www.ghosthunter.com. Please try and call before hand because spaces are going fast.