Mr. Johnny Depp has done it again. Another notch in his acting-award-belt. This time it's the People's Choice Awards, and yet again he's taken a win in the Favorite Movie Actor category.
If you're wondering just how many times he's won, check this out:
Here's a breakdown of his wins from the People's Choice Awards:
- In 2005 he won Favorite Male Movie Star for Finding Neverland
- 2006 Favorite Motion Picture Actor for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- 2007: Favorite Male Action Star, Favorite Male Movie Star, and Favorite On Screen Couple (w/Keira Knightley) for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- 2008 Favorite Male Movie Star: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- 2010: Actor of Decade and Favorite Movie Actor; Films from 2000-2009
- 2011; Favorite Movie Actor; Alice in Wonderland and The Tourist
- 2012; Favorite Animated Movie Voice and Favorite Movie Actor; Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Rango
- 2013 Favorite Movie Actor; The Lone Ranger
See wikipedia for all other awards he's won.
Also check out Depp revealing his near death experience during filming here.
See slideshow images of Johnny at the event here.
Even More Johnny!
More Johnny Depp Links