John Travolta uses own Boeing 707 to bring aid to Haiti, and many are sneering about Scientology?

apphotojohn-travolta-portrait.jpg

Comments

• LS 5 years ago

WOW, the writer must be a $cientologist or at the very least moron--likely both--as Xenu knows--they certainly are not mutually exclusive! Yuck--who would want some weirdo cultist touching them--spreading their cooties--I love my body thetans by the way!

• Daimyo 5 years ago

Mr. Travolta,
    Thank you kind and generous, SIR! I am appreciative of the respect you (by example) show the world. The deed(s) accomplished that bear your name, are never forgotten. I bow...

• What I think... 5 years ago

LS- you're an idiot. Go touch yourself all you want, you're clearly ignorant and prejudice to assume anything. "Weirdo cultist?" "spreading their cooties?" yeah, okay- you're the moron.

• Becky, Clev. Family Examiner 5 years ago

Great article Maria! Touch therapy is performed in many hospitals on premature infants. I didn't know Scientology did this too! Glad to hear that Mr. Travolta is coming out of his depression from losing his son and doing something positive for others. I'm glad Hollywood is getting involved. So much money has been sent to Haiti just from Hollywood exposure.

• bob dobbs 5 years ago

"! Touch therapy is performed in many hospitals on premature infants. I didn't know Scientology did this too!"

Hey, did you also know that L Ron Hubbard was a drug-addled con-man who started a religion to "make a million dollars" ans was accused of abuse by his family members? What a great guy.

• scottyhawtness 5 years ago

Well, i guess all of those sneerers can always go to Haiti and volunteer their time and energy to help the downtrodden. Oh, that would mean they would actually have to do something besides complain about others. God Bless John Travolta, his wife Kelly, and the doctors who decided to do something humane amid negative criticism from a bunch of idiots who would rather complain than do something. We seem to have alot of them in this world.