If you go to: www.About.com you will be searching for a job on one of the top Search Engines Site. There are a lot of benefits on this site, that you won't find on other sites. For example if you think you are in the wrong career, you can go online to www.careercheetah.net/ to discover what you can do to change your career. These sites feature tips about top job banks, company sites, and online newspapers. They all intend to feature the top jobs.
- Get tips from www.indeed.com for using a search engine.
- Try using the international job search engines, they have major job sites, company sites, associations, and other online job sites using the keywords to find a position.
- There are also instructions on how to search and apply for jobs on line at www.linkup.com.
- If you are looking for a job in a special area, the job search engines are a good source of local job listings. You should try looking for the type of position, city, state, zip code and what radius you would work.
- If you need a new resume you can go to www.indeed.com to find ideas and samples.
- Bilingual Spanish jobs can be found by using the search engines. There are companies that want Bilinguals to apply. You should put on your application that you can and do speak Spanish.
- If employers need help in posting their ads, they can get help at www.persona_Co.com . The cost is only a few dollars a month. They can also get ideas for recruiting from "Recruiting Made Easy" from: www.identified.com. You can download their e-book "Boolean Search Logic Guide" book to learn useful techniques.
- They are featured on Yahoo, CNBC, Market Watch, and GeekWire. Their fees are only $29.99/yr, for Persona, or $11.99/mo. They are featured on Facebook, Twitter, and Google, Web and MobileInterface/Real-time Monitoring and Alerts. There are 86% of Recruiters that look at Social Profiles.
- They can also help to clean up your name, alert you to new content to use, It is hassle free to manage your resume.
- They also help recruiters to eliminate unneccessary wording from their ads. They will learn to get the desired results, and what terms to use for their openings.
There are resosurces that are available to both job hunters and recruiters of companies.