Do your search on the Internet for possible employment of Job Opportunities in your city, or another city or part in the United States. Some of the agencies will help you to find and build a new career based upon your qualifications and previous work, and experience.
- www.careerbarn.com. This is one of the top search engines for full and part time employment, and resume and career changes. They list positions from the top 50 cities and states. They have a list of careers by category, will post to 80 job sites. They will send your resume to job sites, and help write resumes, and post them on their site.
- www.GetTheJob.com. You will find jobs, and opportunities for a new career. Experts are available, articles for job seekers, a list of companies, cities, states, industry, and articles to help you a find a new career. There is a list of their services that is posted on the job site.
- www.Vault.com. They feature schools or reviews of schools to help you in your education and job search. There is also professional resumes writing, guides, company information, jobs for internship, law, banking, consulting, advertising, publication, marketing, media, retail and travel.
- www.LiveCareer.com. They feature on line career advise. They feature templates that are samples of letters, and company ratings.
- www.jobsearchguide.net. There is no charge for the job seeker, but the company does charge for the advertising to the company of rates of $488.00 which was reduced from a cost of $1,388.00.
The listings above are likely to produce a position that you are qualified.