When applying for a job one used to attach a resume, fill out some questions and send it out.
Nowadays companies make it so difficult that they probably hope you don't bother to complete the form. Besides filling out a detailed question and answer form about past jobs they make it fun (or a pain in the butt) to just register on their site.
A friend showed me the process just for resetting your password. They give you a list of 18 questions and you pick 4 to answer. Honest. Not just your Mother's maiden name or your favorite pet. Some sample questions:
- Name of your third grade teacher.
- Your childhood nickname.
- Name of your first stuffed animal.
- What city did your Father and Mother meet.
- What used to be your favorite toy.
- Name of your Grandmother's pet.
- Favorite person from history.
- Favorite childhood game.
- What is the brand of your favorite household appliance.
These are all under that topic.Good luck in picking four that you can remember.