Skip to main content

See also:

Joanna Krupa quits 'The Real Housewives of Miami' in 2014?

Joanna Krupa is reportedly done with Bravo.

Joanna Krupa attends Maxim Hot 100 Event at the Pacific Design Center on June 10, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

During an interview earlier this week, Krupa revealed she was happily moving on from "The Real Housewives of Miami" as the show's fate remained unconfirmed.

“Ever since Miami finished I’ve been focusing on so many more things in my life,” Krupa revealed to Access Hollywood on June 11. “I think it’s much more healthy to discontinue that run."

Krupa was brought aboard "The Real Housewives of Miami" ahead of the show's second season, and remained on the show through season three. Following the third season, Bravo stayed mum on a possible return. During its April 2014 announcement of the year's shows, the network failed to address the show, whether by announcing it was canceled or announcing its renewal.

”‘Housewives’ was an amazing chapter of my life,” she said. “It was great because it saved my relationship with my husband [and] we had an amazing fairytale wedding, but I think it’s time to move on.”

Earlier this year, Lea Black addressed a possible fourth season in an interview with Wetpaint Entertainment.

“Anybody that tells you they know for sure is sort of rumor mongering,” Black said at the time. “Bravo hasn’t made any official announcements, so I’ll leave that to them. But Miami would only be so proud to showcase the city again.”