Released earlier, Irsay issued a statement of thanks to those who are supporting him during this time, but no one should support what Irsay did.
After Jim Irsay’s arrest, a source told the Indy Star the Colts owner is a “sick, sick man.
There’s no place for a sick, sick man in the NFL. Especially one who owns 100% of the Colts, a franchise valued by Forbes as the 11th most valuable in the league at $1.6 billion.
It’s a sad story, as anyone who has these type of issues can tell you, But
Tony Kornheiser from PTI stated publicly ”He should be suspended immediately, and he should be suspended indefinitely.”
Why should he be treated like anyone else who involved in the NFL?
As recently as last October, Irsay stated on Twitter of his 15 years of sobriety. He has a history of abusing pain pills and alcohol, but every time he opens his mouth he sounds like he’s high.
The jokes and comments are plenty over Irsay today. Here’s a few examples…
- Colts owner Jim Irsay busted for drug possession? I knew he had to be high to get rid of Peyton Manning!
- Roger Goodell will fine James Harrison for the Jim Irsay situation.
- If I got caught wearing that shirt that Jim Irsay was wearing today I’d claim to have a drug and alcohol problem too.
- Jim Irsay did not yell into a microphone after winning the NFC championship game… that is why nobody is calling him a thug today.
- Jim Irsay was the idiot of the day…until Jerry Jones signedBrandon Weeden.
- I think he should get 36 million in cap space taken from his team over a two year period. That’s what they did to Redskin fans without an explanation
- Four felony counts would put the average Joe in prison for years. We will see how it plays out.
- Way to set an example for your team.
- Like father like son, two of the biggest #$%$ ever to be born. He’s just as bad as his father, he wouldn’t know his name by end of 1st quarter of the Colts games in Baltimore, hope both of them rot in hell.
Irsay should thank his lucky stars he didn’t hurt anyone other than himself or this would be even worse than it already is.