In partnership with the Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, Jill's Restaurant at St Julien Hotel & Spa will be hosting a seven-course vegan fundraiser dinner on Tuesday, February 4. Dinner will feature menu items crafted by Executive Chef Laurent Mechin, offered at $54.95 per seat.
All profits from the event will be donated to the Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. Located in Lyons, Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center is a nonprofit organization that focuses on the rehabilitation and release of orphaned, injured and ill wildlife. Each year the center treats thousands of animals and is the largest of its kind in Colorado.
The menu includes:
- Petite Vegetable Amuse Bouche Stuffed snow pea, bake baby beets, asparagus bundle, tapenade
- Green Lentil Soup curry rubbed tofu
- Pita Panzanella Salad tear drop tomatoes, castelvetrano olives, piquillo peppers, red wine vinaigrette, basil
- Tempeh and Winter Vegetables Beggars Purse peas and carrot coulis
- Nishiki Rice Cake napa cabbage, kimchi broth
- Moroccan Couscous chickpeas, semolina, harissa, cilantro
- Dessert hand Rolled Chocolate Truffles
For reservations, call (720) 406-7399.