Families look for something nutritious and delicious to serve their families that is quick and easy to prepare. This quiche dish is all of that and more. It is also filling, tasty and will provide a hot home cooked dinner even on a busy night. A few chops and stirs and dinner will be made in a jiffy.
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup of half-and-half
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of cooked ham, diced
- ½ teaspoon of spicy mustard
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375’.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Pour into the pie crust and place in the oven uncovered.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the quiche sets and is firm in the center.
- Remove from oven and set broccoli floret quiche on a cooling rack for 10 minutes to set before serving.
- Cut into wedges and serve while still hot.
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: