Like most women, my jewelry collection is growing over the years. I struggled to keep them organized in small jewelry organizers. I never quite found the pieces I wanted to wear when I needed them. Then I found the Gold & Silver Safekeeper Mirrored Jewelry Cabinet by Lori Greiner. I bought the cabinet through QVC.com. This unit is currently available online. The item description is as follows:
• 24 necklace hooks, 12 bracelet hooks, one bracelet rod, seven lined shelves
• Holds at least 90 pairs of earrings and 91 rings
• Silver Safekeeper(R) anti-tarnish lining; helps keep jewelry tarnish-free for 25 to 40 years
• Mirror front
• Tilting/adjusting design
• Locks with a key
• Solid wood and veneers construction
• Some assembly required
• Measures 56-1/2"H x 16"W x 3-1/2"D
My favorite feature is the easy access to everything you own in one place and within reach. I no longer dig through different storage units to find the piece of jewelry I want. It is also much easier to keep all my jewelry organized because it is so easy to put the items back in their place.
It’s not just for woman; my husband keeps his watches organized in the same cabinet. There is so much room for larger pieces we can share it and still have room to grow.
There is even a wall mounted version available that has the same features but also saves space by mounting to the wall.
Organize your jewelry and enjoy your new found treasures for spring and summer.
For more info: