An article about her revelation in the rumored Matteo Guidicelli-Sarah Geronimo relationship is circulating online today, Oct. 13, 2013 (Philippine time). In her interview with push.com, Jessy Mendiola, the star of the hit TV series "Maria Mercedez" said she is happy for her former leading man.
Jessy also denied the allegation that she is bitter. "Am I look bitter? Better, maybe! Good for them. I am happy for the two of them. I am happy for Matteo because Sarah Geronimo is his long time crush and finally, they worked together in the United States, this is the chance to get close to Sarah and I am happy for him," Jessy admitted.
Matteo has a constant communication with Jessy before he went to the U.S. with Sarah Geronimo for a series of shows, but things have changed when he worked together with the youngest coach of "The Voice of the Philippines." Some observers believe that their performance in San Diego, California was one of the reasons why Matteo changed his mind.
That was several months ago. Today, the two of them are moving forward. They are doing separate projects on ABS-CBN. Matteo Guidicelli is doing Galema, Daughter of Zuma while Jessy Mendiola is busy doing "Maria Mercedez" together with her leading men Jake Cuenca and Jason Abalos.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Matteo Guidicelli and Migs Villafuerte reveal their feelings for Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz's fourth movie can be the top grossing film
- Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz face challenges in their fourth movie
- Malou Santos confirms fourth movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz
- Mommy Divine Geronimo allows Matteo Guidicelli to court Sarah Geronimo