The "lovely" and sexy Jennifer Love Hewitt graces the cover of the March 2013 Shape Magazine. She is in a sexy pink bikini showing off her amazing body. Her body looks flawless with a touch of golden skin.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is parading her body for her sexy role this season as a massage therapist on her popular Lifetime series, The Client List.
Hewitt shares the "skinny" on how to achieve the best possible body that "you" are capable of and the kind of "skinny' you want to be. She believes in finding your own version of "skinny," whether it be a size 2 or size 12. She encourages women to be happy with their bodies.
To help her prepare for her sexy role as a massage therapist in The Client List, Hewitt shares some of her inside tips:
1. You have to make exercise a priority. You have to commit to an exercise program or plan and stick to the schedule. You have to be "religious" about working out and getting in shape. You will thank yourself after you're done and feel much better for getting fit.
2. You have to have motivational tools. So, strap on your iPod or iPhone and listen to your favorite playlist and exercise to your heart is content. And your heart will be healthy because of it. Find music that you love that will inspire you to give it your all and work to your potential. Get in your "Eye of the Tiger" zone. Hewitt also uses a Nike plus Sportsband, a wrist pedometer she wears everyday that keep track of her steps, distance, and her calories burned.
"It encourages me to get in as many steps as I can," she shares. "People think if you're just walking, you're not working out, but that's not true. It counts!"
So, lace up those sneakers and getting to walking. Those sneakers were made for walking.
3. Hewitt also always eats her biggest meal at breakfast. One should never skip breakfast and it should be the most important meal of the day.
"I always eat my biggest meal in the morning and taper off throughout the day," she claims.
Breakfast is key on the road to dropping pounds and changing your lifestyle.
4. She also believes that exercise can be beneficial in dealing with depression or just everyday sadness. Hewitt encourages everyone to get to the gym or a dance class and just sweat into the oldies. Exercising and sweating can release all those negative thoughts, moods, and feelings. Exercise - it does a body good.
Hewitt had to deal with the passing of her mother and best friend, Patricia, last June. Hewitt wanted to just curl up on the couch in her sweats and just stay there.. But to help her deal with the pain and sadness, her friends persuaded her to get active. So, Hewitt tried boxing and it helped her deal with a lot of the pain.
"When life hits you so hard - whether someone you care for dies or your lover leaves you - working out can save your life. It certainly saved mine," she explains.
5. Hewitt also suggests to take the future into account.
"It's important to be in the best shape of your life before having children," she says. "Doctors say that doing that will make the pregnancy better and labor easier, and allow your body to bounce back faster. Being fit will help after they're born too. If there's one thing I've learned from watching my friends with their kids, it's that you have to to keep up with them."
Hewitt wants to be a role model for her children encouraging them to live a happy life by staying active, having fun, and just enjoying life by taking care of yourself.
"I know I won't be young forever," she says. "But I want to show them that if you take care of yourself and have as much fun as you can for as long as you can, you will stay young at heart."
Hewitt says that the embarrassing photos from December 2007 in a bikini where gossip websites and People magazine called her fat was instrumental in inspiring her to reevaluate her lifestyle. Shape magazine shares:
" Of course, Jennifer isn't advocating public humiliation as a means to get your best body ever - she employs much kinder and more positive strategies to achieve that goal."
Hewitt relies on the support of her fans to keep her in tip top shape and keep her motivated. Their encouragement inspires her to work it, flaunt it, have fun, and use positive strategies to achieve her goals. So, get your friends and find support to rally around you to push and motivate you.
Jennifer Love Hewitt is a role model for all women out there. She encourages all women to "Love" (no pun intended) their body no matter what size they are. She encourages women to be proud of themselves and to be powerful. How can you not "Love" Jennifer Love Hewitt?
If you enjoyed this article, please spread the love. Like it, share it with Facebook friends or tweet it. Want more? Don't forget to hit the subscribe button and stay tuned to the fashion examiner.