There was certainly no shortage of bling on Oscar’s red carpet Sunday night as signature pieces could be seen on every celebrity, and the Academy Awards are the perfect time to introduce new jewels. This year Jennifer Garner and Margot Robbie debuted Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Jewelry adorned on their fingers, wrists and necks.
Forevermark Diamonds, uniquely-inscribed with a promise of beauty, rarity and responsible-sourcing, graced nominees and performers alike at the 86th Annual Academy Awards. Most notably, Jennifer Garner, Academy Award presenter and “Dallas Buyers Club” actress along with Margot Robbie from “The Wolf of Wall Street”, introduced the Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Jewelry, a new collection that celebrates sensational Hollywood glamour.
According to the brand, the selection boasts some of the most exquisite diamonds in the world. Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Jewelry represents the pinnacle of the Forevermark promise, some of the earth's most magnificent creations; few diamonds will ever reach this echelon. Each diamond is measured and named by its carat weight, which demonstrates just how magical and stunning nature's beauty can be.
In line with the exceptional themes of the Academy Awards, the red carpet embraced the brilliance of bold diamond looks. Despite gray skies, Oscar’s brightest stars shined in dazzling diamond looks, statement earrings and necklaces, stacked bracelets, and striking cuffs that accessorized customized couture.
The list of celebrities adorned in Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Jewelry and other Forevermark collection pieces at the 2014 Academy Awards is impressive and detailed below for fashion watchers that need to know who is wearing what.
- Jennifer Garner stunned at this year’s Oscars in Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Jewelry by Rahaminov 28.02 ctw line bracelet, Forevermark by Maria Canale Madison Ring, Forevermark radiant diamond solitaire ring, Forevermark diamond line earrings and Forevermark diamond bracelets.
- Margot Robbie shined in Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Jewelry by Rahaminov 55.26 ctw diamond necklace, Forevermark by Premier Gem Martini Set and Forevermark swirl ring.
- Oscar presenter and “Fruitvale Station” actor Michael B. Jordan sported Forevermark by Hoorsenbuhs diamond studs.
- Oscar performer “Her’s” "The Moon Song" nominee Karen O. radiated in Forevermark by Stephen Webster diamond bracelet and Forevermark cluster shield ring.
- Giuliana Rancic “E! News” Academy Awards red carpet correspondent sparkled in Forevermark diamond studs, Forevermark diamond and pave marquise shaped ring.
- “E! News” Academy Awards red carpet correspondent George Kotsiopoulous rocked a Forevermark custom lapel pin.
- Idina Menzel, Oscar performer of the Oscar winning song “Let it Go”, dazzled on stage in Forevermark by Natalie K line, Forevermark diamond bracelet and ring and, Forevermark chandelier earrings.
And the list of Forevermark wearers continued for the Oscars with Pink, model Sari Mercer and after-party attendees such as supermodel Karolina Kurkova, actress Leven Rambin, actress Rebecca Dayan, actress Katie Aselton and Mamie Gummer.
Less than one per cent of the world's diamonds are eligible to become a Forevermark diamond and be inscribed with the Forevermark icon and individual identification number.
Authorized Forevermark Jewelers are able to provide a Forevermark Diamond Grading Report, an accurate blueprint of the qualities, cut, color, clarity and carat of each Forevermark diamond.
©Deirdre Haggerty, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com. For more Women’s Style advice similar to the above, click subscribe or follow Deirdre on Twitter, like her on Facebook fan page, Ask the Pro, read her blog or email her any comments or questions.