A total of six forums will be offered on Tuesday, March 18 and Wednesday, March 19, including both a morning session from 9 to 10 am and evening sessions from 7 to 8 pm both days. The complete schedule is listed below.
Tuesday, March 18
- 9 - 10 am: Education Center Board Room, 5th floor, 1829 Denver West Dr., Golden
- 7 - 8 pm: Alameda International High School auditorium, 1255 S. Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood
- 7 - 8 pm: Conifer High School auditorium, 10441 County Hwy. #73, Conifer
Wednesday, March 19
- 9 -10 am: Education Center Board Room, 5th floor, 1829 Denver West Dr., Golden
- 7 - 8 pm: Dakota Ridge High School auditorium, 13399 W. Coal Mine Ave., Littleton
- 7 - 8 pm: Arvada West High School auditorium, 11595 Allendale Dr., Arvada
The search process and timeline will be explained during the meeting, and participants will have time to discuss and share what qualities they would like to see in the next Jeffco superintendent.
Jeffco Schools has also posted an online survey asking the Jeffco community which qualities are most important in selecting a superintendent. The survey will be available on the Jeffco Schools homepage through 8 am on Friday, March 28.
The school board approved the timeline from Ray and Associates at the March 6 meeting.
The school board also voted to offer a salary in the area of $280,000 plus benefits for the position at the March meeting.