The rumors of the impending split between Beyonce and Jay-Z are growing on a daily basis in the past week, and the latest comments from sources are extremely compelling. The power couple of song and the live stage will address their problems in the near future, according to a New York Daily News report on Wednesday. While it is reported that Beyonce continues to use Instagram to post misleading photos of the couple in amicable settings, insiders say the truth is that things have never been worse between them.
A source close to the couple is talking. Apparently, Beyonce and Jay-Z have been told to do the happy family routine on social media and for the members of the paparazzi. They have been doing that - as when they performed last week in Chicago. They went out dining with their baby, Blue Ivy. As easy as it would have been for the couple to hide away during their Chicago business trip to perform, the media was well aware that they entered the front door of a restaurant and spent two hours dining as a family. For security purposes, after word had quickly spread that they were at the restaurant, they needed to exit via the back door. The point is, however, that they definitely want it to appear as though there is nothing wrong - in spite of rumors of an incredibly troubled relationship – as they were willing to dine out as a family.
But each story of the couple doing something family-oriented is trounced by story after story saying how bad things are between them behind the scenes. Though they play it up for social media and the media’s paparazzi, a close friend says that Jay-Z and Beyonce will finally address the rumors - that have been hitting the headlines about their troubled relationship - in late September. There will be no statement about the rumors until the “On the Run” tour raps up in two months. But once the tour ends, a joint statement will be made by the pair about the rumors that continue to swirl and grow daily.
Yet another source has indicated that the split between the two is “only a matter of time.” The source went on to say that “it’s so obvious now <that> it’s embarrassing.” It is said that just around the time the tour ends, they will make the final decision as to whether they will separate or simply admit that there is trouble between them. And another source close to the couple claims that a comment will finally be made by them because Jay has had it – or in his own words, he is “so over it,” according to the report.
As one can imagine, Jay-Z wants the rumors to stop and can’t wait for this tour to end. One of the sources say that the relationship is strictly business - and a good business it is as this tour alone is reportedly bringing in $100 million. It is now said that the two have been fooling the public for two years now! In summation, while Jay wants out, Beyonce is fine with continuing the charade indefinitely. In spite of Beyonce’s desire to continue the relationship for business purposes, she has been seen looking around for her own place to live. She has reportedly been looking at a $21.5 million penthouse in Chelsea that has five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Why so big, who knows?
By now it has been well-published that the trouble between the couple has been due to the allegations flung toward Jay-Z. He has apparently been seeing other women – at least since their baby was born - maybe longer. While rumors simmered behind the headlines for a long time, the Beyonce and Jay-Z troubled headlines began grabbing front page news two months ago when Beyonce’s sister, Solange Knowles, slapped Jay-Z down in the Standard Hotel elevator following the Met Ball.
According to an extensive Inquisitr report, that incident was allegedly over Jay-Z planning to meet up with Rihanna later that night. With the latest revelation that a statement is forthcoming after the tour, maybe the couple will find the break Jay-Z wants from the media’s rumors. But don’t count on it.