1. Breaking Bad; Break out your own version of Walter White's Hazmat suit and you'll be dead on for Halloween 2013.
2. Doctor Who; Whether you choose the current or previous Doctor(s) or any of the companions, allies or villains you'll be right on time for this Halloween.
3. Duck Dynasty; Grab or grow a beard, aquire a hat or bandana and you're ready to call on any Halloween party in town/.
4. Flapper Girl; Always a popular costume and with “The Great Gatsby” movie, all the more so this year.
5. Any character or zombie from The Walking Dead; I was actually surprised this one wasn't higher on the list as this town loves to get it's zombie on.
6. Pirate; Arr matey! This old standby is always ready to sail into any port and plunder all the booty.
7. One Of The Women From Orange Is The New Black; Grab an orange or tan prison outfit, just hit one of our local thrift shops and you'll be the hit of the block, cell block that is.
8. Anyone with a bow; Seriously, there's Hawkeye from The Avengers, The Hood aka Green Arrow from Arrow, and Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games, all are currently popular.
9. Rock, Paper, Scissors: One of the more creative ideas to make our list. It does require three people to pull it off and can be as elaborate as actual costumes or simply writing the words on t-shirts.
10. Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus; Yep, grab a partner and twerk it.
Have fun, be safe!