While Jason Derulo's single, "Talk Dirty" featuring 2 Chainz scorches the charts with it's sizzle, the romantic songsmith has been personally crafting a playlist for Rdio to set the mood for Valentines Day. His "Talk Dirty on Valentine's Day" playlist is anchored by his single and covers a number of hits from pop heavy weights like Drake, Beyonce, Robin Thicke and Maxwell among many others. This enchanted soundscape will serve as an idyllic backdrop to your romantic celebrations. If you happen to be flying solo, Derulo's playlist has enough spark to get your heart rate up all on its own.
Set the mood now for your Valentines Day weekend by tuning in here: Jason Derulo’s "Talk Dirty On Valentine’s Day" Playlist. You can also find much more of his music as well as the music from the artists featured on his playlist on Rdio.com.
1. “Talk Dirty” (feat. 2 Chainz) - Jason DeRulo
2. “The Monster” - Eminem
3. “Love More” - Chris Brown feat. Nicki Minaj
4. “Story of My Life” - One Direction
5. “Drunk in Love” - Beyoncé
6. “Dark Horse” - Katy Perry
7. “Mirrors” - Justin Timberlake
8. “Bound 2” (feat. Charlie Wilson) - Kanye West
9. “Right There” - Ariana Grande
10. “Marry Me” - Jason DeRulo
11. “Do What U Want” - Lady Gaga
12. “Blurred Lines” - Robin Thicke
13. “Adore You” – Miley Cyrus
14. “V. 3005” - Childish Gambino
15. “Wake Me Up” - Avicii
16. “Royals” - Lorde
17. “Pretty Wings” (uncut) - Maxwell
18. “Timber” - Pitbull feat. Ke$ha
19. “The Other Side” - Jason DeRulo
20. “Hold On, We're Going Home” - Drake
Rdio is the groundbreaking digital music service that is reinventing the way people discover, play, and share music. Play what you want, when you want, or turn on a station for a perfect mix of songs. Listen anywhere — the web, your phone, even offline — and follow friends and artists to see what they’re playing.
Launched in August 2010, Rdio is headquartered in San Francisco and was founded by Janus Friis, the co-creator of Skype, and is currently available in 31 countries. For more information and to sign up, visit www.rdio.com.