January has come and gone so fast! I can't believe it is already almost February and my son will be 1 years old in March. Wow so crazy! I decided to start a favorites segment where at the end of every month I'll tell you guys about the products I have been loving that month. I'll include a slideshow of pictures so be sure to check it out!
- 7 Day Scrub- I broke out a lot this month and used this everyday. Within a week all of my acne would be gone! Amazing stuff.
- Dermasil Moisturizer- Favorite winter moisturizer I used to purchase at Walgreens, now it is only available online. Super hydrating and great for really dry skin.
- MAC Lipstick- Of Royalty
- MAC Lipstick- Viva Glam Gaga
- Smashbox Camera Ready Foundation- I did a review on this and I so upset I used it all. Amazing coverage and leaves your skin so smooth
- L'Oreal Everstrong Shampoo- Sulfate free shampoo. I used the one to reconstruct hair since mine is so damaged from dying it so much.
- Bottled Water- I never was a fan of drinking from the sink, there is tons of fluoride and other bad additives in it that is not meant for your body. Deer Park water is my favorite, it does not come from public water sources like most brands do. Directly from the spring, fluoride free.
- Eyeshadow- Grand Entrance- Such a pretty shimmery neutral. Great for highlight/inner corner.
- N.Y.C. Liquid Liner- This liner is so perfect. It is super black, doesn't fade or flake all day and is only $2!
- Coconut Mask- Also did a review on this a couple of months ago. Got it at Ross for $5 and it literally lasted me all year. Perfect to leave in at night and wash out in the morning. Leaves my hair super soft and shiny.