Just this afternoon, Dec. 3, 2013 (Philippine time) actor Jake Cuenca defended himself from the malicious conversations in the internet world, according to him, he did not bang any doors and didn't have problems that night with Anne Curtis and John Lloyd Cruz.
"No I absolutely did not bang any doors and I didn't have any problems that night with Anne or John Lloyd. Yes, I was in Prive but I didn't see anything. I was busy minding my own business. Like things should be. A lot of hate for something I wasn't involved in and something I didn't even witness. I'm speechless its amazing how people judge so quickly," the actor tweeted.
Jake became the subject of conversation on Twitter and some blog sites when fashionpulis posted its article clarifying the incident happened at Privé Luxury Club at The Fort, Taguig City. Based on the article, Anne Curtis got mad when Jake and John Lloyd followed her to the toilet and started banging on the toilet door.
When Anne stepped out of the toilet, she slapped JR Isaac and Lea De Guzman after seeing them nearing the toilet. John Lloyd Cruz immediately approached the It's Showtime host and tell her that it was he and Jake who did the banging, after a while, she slapped John Lloyd and called him addict.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Anne Curtis calls John Lloyd Cruz addict; says she can buy Phoemela Baranda
- Sarah Geronimo performs at the MOA; Matteo Guidicelli visits SMX
- Matteo Guidicelli will surprise the fans of Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli, Gerald Anderson courted Sarah Geronimo in different way
- Matteo Guidicelli on watching Sarah Geronimo's concert: 'I have taping'