Opening kickoff is scheduled for Sunday afternoon at 4:05 p.m. EST (2:05 p.m. MST) and it’ll be broadcast live on CBS-Sports.
A live stream feed of this Jaguars vs Broncos 2013 showdown is available free of charge for DirecTV customers. Information on how to watch and/or listed to this NFL week 6 rivalry game is available at NFL Audio Pass and NFL Rewind.
According to NFL oddsmakers, the lowly Jaguars are listed as a whopping 26-point dog against the mighty Broncos [-26] in this one.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 52 points, and because these teams are so unevenly matched, NFL oddsmakers didn’t even bother to compose alternate lines.
Before kickoff, only 41 percent (1693-2425) of the betting population believes that Jax is safe even with a 26-point cushion.
By contrast, an astonishing 59 percent (2425-1693) of bettors are confident that the Broncos will cover this massive disparity.
Finally, NFL betting action for the point-total dictates that 73 percent (2239-834) favor the OVER rather than 27 percent (834-2239) who these teams will not break the 52-point mark.
Jacksonville Jaguars ATS Trends
- Jacksonville is 0-4 in its last 4 games on grass.
- Jacksonville is 0-4 in its last 4 vs. AFC.
- Jacksonville is 0-6 in its last 6 games overall.
Denver Broncos ATS Trends
- Over is 5-0 in Denver Broncos last 5 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Over is 5-0-1 in Denver Broncos last 6 games on grass.
- Denver is 5-0 ATS versus a team with a losing record.
Jaguars vs Broncos Head-to-Head ATS Trends
- Underdog is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- Jaguars are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Examiner Free NFL Week 6 Picks: Denver Broncos (-26)
Don't miss this Jaguars vs Broncos 2013 live stream NFL games online or by following the TV schedule times above.