This week, Jabra announced two new additions to their lineup of Bluetooth speakers. The all new Solemate Mini and an improved Soulmate will be on sale starting in Q4 of 2013 and will retail for $99 and $149.99, respectively.
Smaller than a soda can, the Jabra Solemate Mini delivers big sound in an ultra-portable sized unit. The secret lies in two powerful, front-facing speakers in an acoustically-designed enclosure, providing optimal performance with super bass response. The sneaker-style speaker is hassle-free with several handy features, including:
- Durability - Durable enough to handle the scrapes and bumps of regular use with all round rubber protection and resistance to sweat, dust and splashes
- Long Playback Time - with a battery life of up to 8 hours
- Easy Pairing - using Bluetooth or NFC and wirelessly controlled from across the room
- Integrated Cable - in the sole of the speaker providing a choice between a wireless or wired connection
- Bold Primary Colors – choose between red, yellow, blue or classic black to suit your individual style
Visit Jabra's website today for more information on these and many other products that they offer.