For the second second consecutive time, AT&T earns the top sport in the latest J.D. Power study of wireless customer car.
The 2014 Wireless Customer Care Full-Service Study, Volume 1, is a study where all aspects of customer service are measured, and at all levels. This included online, retail, and customer service at call centers. AT&T outscored all other full-service wireless providers.
“Customer service is the backbone of every successful business, which is why we make it our No. 1 priority to listen to our customers, respond to their feedback and make changes wherever we can,” states Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility.
Per AT&T, some of the recent customer service improvements include:
- myAT&T Mobile App Service – Enhancements to our free mobile app and self-service capabilities with 24/7 support.
- Enhanced Customer Rep Support – More online chat representatives to assist customers at ATT.com.
- Specialized Training and Certification Programs – Ongoing training and certification for best-in- class customer service reps.
- Reduced Wait Times and Transfers – Part of our commitment to answer customers’ questions quickly and on the “first contact.”
- Faster Retail Interactions – Mobile point-of-sale rollouts for quicker and more efficient retail interactions at AT&T company-owned retail stores.
- Experiential Designed Retail Store – New store design creates an interactive environment where consumers can easily find the best solution to fit their mobile lifestyles.
AT&T also has a new appointment tool that allows customers to schedule an appointment when they have to visit an AT&T retail store.
de la Vega goes on the explain the importance of customer service.
“Our goal is to provide the best possible wireless experience. Receiving this honor a second consecutive time speaks volumes about our focus on the customer. With our fast, reliable network, superior device selection, and plans that offer an amazing value, this is one more reason for customers to choose AT&T.”
Approximately 7,195 U.S. wireless customers participated in the J.D. Power study.