Their pizza is a thin crust pie, and you can order either a single slice or an entire pie for both dine-in or take-out. The atmosphere is laid-back, and you can bring your own adult beverage as no alcohol is served.
With an owner from Napoli, Italy, Italian Delight also serves Hot Subs, Cold Hoagie sandwiches, and Calzones. There's a good selection of salads, along with pasta dishes like spaghetti, spaghetti and sausage, and both chicken and eggplant Parmigiana with spaghetti.
I particularly enjoy the slices of pizza. For under $10.00, I can get two large slices of pizza, one with a red sauce and one with an alfredo sauce. With a choice of drink, it's a bargain on the west side of Maui.
Looking for just a slice of pizza on the west side of Maui? Trying to find a reasonable, relaxed dining environment for the kids and not spend a fortune? Try Italian Delight in the Lahaina Gateway shopping complex for a really good dining experience -- and good pizza!
335 Keawe Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Location. Italian Delight is just off Hwy. 30 (Honoapiilani Hwy.) at the Keawe Street traffic light intersection. You'll need to drive past the Panda Express restaurant and toward the Walgreen's to see the large entrance into the Lahaina Gateway Shopping Complex. It's toward the Office Max retail location. There is plenty of free parking.
- It's a BYOB location, so if you'd like to have wine or beer with your pizza and Italian food, bring it yourself.
- I recommend Italian Delight for a slice of pizza at lunch. You can also get a pizza to-go in the evening or call ahead and pick it up and take it back to your hotel or resort.
- Try the alfredo white sauce pizza. It's excellent!
- Don't be surprised if you see families with small children eating here quite often. It's a family-friendly restaurant with reasonable prices.
- Enjoy some of the other retail stores in the shopping complex.
- If you're going to Lahaina Town, get fudge at Hawaii Fudge Company, and grab a bag of Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy from Big Wave Taffy.
Maui is one of the most popular island to visit, and Lahaina Town offers a glimpse into the old whaling days with historic buildings and sites. Of course, Oahu is the most visited island, with Waikiki Beach and Honolulu being very popular.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama's Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It's one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman's Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It's one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento's On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali' imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy's in Ka'anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui's Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe'o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A "must-see" beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui's top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii's largest working sugar factory.