The 10th Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza is set for May 5, 2011.
If you have never been to this amazing event; be advised that this is the year to attend. Guests will have fun with the interactive and engaging presentation Lillian Bjorseth and Jason Jacobsohn, two of Chicago’s preeminent relationship-building experts and the event’s hosts. The event focuses on developing lasting relationships, and as a guest the last two years, I can say that this is one event I always look forward to.
If you attend, here is what you can expect;
- Begin the evening easily meeting new people to integrate into your network.
- Meet a dozen or more people through structured activities.
- Learn valuable networking tips and techniques and apply them immediately.
- Gain skills & confidence that you can transfer to other networking opportunities.
- Meet sponsors that have products & services to help you/your business grow.
- Experience how to give as well as get, a cardinal principle of networking.
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Open Networking (Complimentary buffet & cash bar)
6:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. Networking Tips/Structured Networking Activities
8:15 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. Open Networking
Cost: $55/$65 at the door
Location: The Metropolitan Club, 233 S. Wacker, 67th Floor, Oak Room
Sponsors: Chicago Art Leasing, Keller Graduate School of Management, Lyon Communications, SendOutCards, Small Business Advocacy Council, The Metropolitan Club, Universal Restoration Services
There is still time to register, follow the link below to RSVP!