Skeeter’s Mesquite Grill --which is known for its mesquite wood-fire grill and as a Texas burger joint with tacos, margaritas and cold beer--will be hosting ‘Salad Days’ this month to assist customers’ resolutions for slimmer waists and improved eating in 2013.
“To help all of us keep our New Year’s resolution to lose weight and eat healthier, we will be featuring six flavorful salads to do just that,” stated owner Gary Adair.
Here is a look at January’s Salad Days Menu:
- Grilled Chicken Salad $8.5: Fresh lettuce mix with tomato, boiled egg, croutons, shredded cheese. Topped with mesquite grilled chicken.
- Taco Salad 8.5: Fresh lettuce mix with taco meat, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. Covered with chile con queso. Sub beef or chicken fajita for $1.5.
- Chicken Pecan Salad 8.75: Fresh lettuce mix with chicken, red onion, bacon, tomato and spicy toasted pecans. Served with ranch dressing.
- Chicken Tender Salad 8.5: Same as above, but with our lightly fried chicken tenders.
- California Chicken Caesar 8.5: Romaine lettuce with grilled chicken, tomato, avocado and croutons.
- Southwest Salad 8.75: Fresh lettuce mix with ground beef, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, toasted tortilla strips and creamy chipotle dressing.
Start 2013 off right with better eating habits indulging in these delicious salads at at any of Skeeter’s Mesquite Grill’s six locations. To find a location near you, please visit their website.