What better way to enjoy some last minute holiday joy than to visit with Santa and his reindeer? This is the final weekend to enjoy their company before they head back to the North Pole!
Issaquah Reindeer Festival
Cougar Mountain Zoo
19525 SE 54th Street
Saturday Dec. 21 and Sunday Dec.22
10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
$14.00 General 13 to 62
$12.00 Seniors 62 and older
$10.00 Kiddos 2 to 12
No charge for little ones under 2 years of age
Visitors at the festival will be treated to a variety of holiday music, activities, and fun may also check out the zoo’s animal residents. Seattle’s weather is always changing, so remember to dress in layers
Five not to miss Seasonal activities while at the Issaquah Reindeer Festival:
1. Talk with Santa at his decorated seasonal house. Pictures are available for $15 for one, $25 for two or pay $5 to take three pictures with your own camera. Kiddos can place their list, letters and drawings in Santa’s personal mailbox.
2. Hand feed Santa’s four legged family members with designated holiday treats. Don’t forget to snap a few photos of the fam feeding Dasher or smiling next to Blitzen, Comet and friends.
3. Hear a Holiday Story from an Elf at the Story Time Theater. Stories will be read hourly (on the hour) on both days.
4. See how the candy crew makes such yummy candy canes. Everyone needs to enjoy a candy cane during the holidays.
5. Sit inside Santa’s magical sleigh and imagine you’re flying with St. Nick as he visits children around the globe. This is another wonderful holiday photo opportunity available at the Reindeer Festival.