There is something to be said, about relaxing on the couch and watching your favorite movie or TV show. However, when watching your favorite TV show is all that you do, it can become a problem for your waistline. So, how do you get out, get some exercise, and still catch your favorite show?
Here are some ways to watch your show and get your groove on.
1. Tivo allows you to watch your shows on your schedule without missing a single episode. Some of there packages even allow you to make changes online to their recording options or catch your show on the go.
2. Catch your show at the Gym. Most gym’s come equipped with treadmills with TV’s on them. You can walk during the show and run during the commercials giving your heart a great work out.
3. Exercise at home during your favorite show. Make a plan before hand so that you stay on schedule.
4. Skip the show & watch it later on Netflix. You many not be able to watch your shows live but at least you can skip those pesky commercials and watch your shows at your convenience.
5. Use your Smartphone on the go. Both, Comcast and other network channels allow you to watch your shows online. You can go for a walk on a safe pathway and watch your show on your walk.