Planned Parenthood, Obama's new health insurance agents received more than $1,000,000 to navigate the unaffordable healthcare plan destined to bankrupt all Americans in 2014. I call it unaffordable because I personally counted the cost. Why did the HHS (Health and Human Services) give Planned Parenthood all our taxpaying dollars? Aren’t some of the Planned Parenthood’s in financial trouble from medical liability lawsuits and other reasons? Isn’t Planned Parenthood being hard-hit and closed down by states enforcing building code violations, enforcing sanitary violations, enforcing procedures to be medically supervised, and enforcing patient access to a hospital in a medical crisis? Why would the President of our country give money to this particular insolvent organization having financial difficulties? States are cracking-down on Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood needs more financial support. Thank you President Obama for allowing HHS to do your dirty work! In April 2013 at the Planned Parenthood Gala, our President said Planned Parenthood wasn’t going anywhere and then President Obama blessed them. August of 2013, Obama blesses them again. I guess President Obama knew what was coming! Obamacare money will put Planned Parenthood in charge of navigating his unaffordable healthcare insurance. President Obama IS NOT looking out for the uninsured American People who will navigate themselves to a local Planned Parenthood to sign-up on his plan. Here are 18 Reasons why President Obama’s plan of action is misleading and detrimental to the American people!
1. The word “navigate” a verb, means to plan and direct the route or course of a ship, aircraft, or other form of transportation, especially by using instruments or maps. Synonyms are sail, steer, and pilot. If PP navigators/advisors are not insurance agents, what are they? If the navigators/advisors are filling in the blanks aren’t they insurance agents? Will they get paid a commission, bonus, salary, or some/all of the above? If not, why not?
2. Health insurance providers hire licensed health insurance agents to navigate/advise consumers. These licensed agents explain, inform, and compare different medical programs/options available. The information provided allows the consumer to make an informed, individualized, and appropriate choice of coverage. Are PP navigators/advisors health insurance agents? If not, why not? Why isn’t the consumer protected?
3. Why isn’t Obamacare going through the Department of Social Services? A person can make an application for food stamps, Medicare, adult Medicaid, and other health and human services while talking with the caseworker. These caseworkers handle sensitive consumer information by adhering and implementing strict state/federal guidelines. Why Planned Parenthood?
4. Why isn’t Obamacare going through the Department of Veteran Services? A veteran can seek medical coverage and talk about their medical benefits under the VA. These caseworkers handle sensitive consumer information by adhering and implementing strict state/federal guidelines. Why Planned Parenthood?
5. Why isn’t Obamacare going through the Department of Social Security? These caseworkers can qualify applicants for more programs if they meet the requirements. These caseworkers handle sensitive consumer information by adhering and implementing strict state/federal guidelines. Why Planned Parenthood?
6. What consumer protective guidelines, procedures, and policies has Planned Parenthood put in place to support this new facilitation of healthcare programs? What federal/state agency has signed off on these consumer protective guidelines, procedures, and policies? Where are the consumer activists?
7. How will consumers’ financial information be protected?
8. How will consumers’ medical information be protected?
9. How much scrutiny is in place when Planned Parenthood hires people?
10. What kind of employment background check does Planned Parenthood do on their employees?
11. How many Planned Parenthood employees are Felons?
12. How much training did PP navigators/advisors receive in order to give lists of medical options/programs to applicants and can they discuss and compare these options/programs?
13. When did the PP navigators/advisors receive this training and who did the training?
14. Will an applicant for Obamacare just be given a list of insurance providers to call or will the PP navigators/advisors make application for them to an insurance provider?
15. Will the PP navigators/advisors be able to compare the options/programs for the uninformed Obamacare applicant?
16. Will the Obamacare applicant be able to make an informed decision on the information provided by the PP navigators/advisors?
17. If Obamacare applicants make the wrong decision on an elected healthcare option/program due to being misinformed by the PP navigators/advisors, do the applicants have recourse? If so, how much and what?
18. How do we know if the PP navigators/advisors won’t navigate Obamacare applicants to Aunt and Uncle Insurance Companies or pro-choice insurance agents?
Health Insurance agents go through rigorous training and rigid testing to receive their licenses. It’s not a five-minute and ten page booklet or a print out screen on a webpage. Planned Parenthood navigators/advisors are acting as insurance agents. I am surprised insurance agencies aren’t up in arms over this! Where are the Insurance Commissioners?
PRAYER: Dear Lord, I want what is good for all people, of all colors. Give us all a charitable heart. Amen.