The best drinking games. People like to drink socially and when friends come over to watch the game the guys pop the top and down a few brewskis. Even if you go to the game you are going to drink beer and with the beer also comes team fan aggression.
Many college students use football games as a drinking game. At college football only 22 stadiums out of 120 sell beer, more than twice as many just ten years ago. A study reveals football fans have the worst habits during the season.
Stadium beer sales
The University of Wisconsin is number one in beers sales with the University of Iowa in second place. Wisconsin also sells liquor at their games.
- Football fans bad habits during football season· 63-percent spend more time with their friends instead of wife and family. With 38-percent missing out on family days just to watch the game.
· 63-percent spend more time with their friends instead of wife and family. With 38-percent missing out on family days just to watch the game.
- 52-percent consume fast food and junk food, and consume 1,200 during each game.
- 40-percent ditch their exercise game days.
- 35-percent smoke on game day that don’t otherwise smoke.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.