Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia are not making any movie or even a TV series on ABS-CBN, but despite that, the netizens are talking about them. As you all know, they are suspected lovers, and the photos circulated online several days ago are still making waves in social media.
And to end the public's speculations, Billy visited Boy Abunda this afternoon, Jan. 12, 2014 (Philippine time) and clarified some important matters about his rumored relationship with It's Showtime co-host Coleen Garcia on Buzz Ng Bayan, according to him, he is courting Coleen but they are not officially a couple yet.
"Yes, I am courting Coleen but she is not my girlfriend yet, and I would love for her to be," said Billy during his interview with Buzz Ng Bayan host Boy Abunda. For some observers, the international R&B singing sensation is just hiding his relationship with the youngest host of It's Showtime, because the truth is, they are already a couple.
Just minutes after his interview, Billy's haters took to Twitter and expressed their feelings for his revelation on Buzz Ng Bayan. They said the It's Showtime host has made a mistake when he broke up with Nikki Gil and courted Coleen Garcia instead of fixing his problem. Rumors about their blossoming romance started when they went to Bacolod for a show, but when interviewed, Coleen said they are just friends.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Kim Chiu and Xian Lim visit Boy Abunda & Carmina Villaroel on Buzz Ng Bayan
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli will be having a fruitful 2014
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim's Bride For Rent movie teaser continues to shudder the fans
- Kim Chiu & Xian Lim's Bride For Rent is unbeatable on YouTube
- Kris Aquino updates her supporters about her rumored transfer to GMA-7