Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin are the subject of conversation on Twitter and other blog sites this morning, Dec. 26, 2013 (Philippine time) not because of their separate relationships but because of their rumored project in the backyard of ABS-CBN. Reports said the pop princess Sarah Geronimo is asking for an MMK episode.
Based on her latest interview with ABS-CBN News after she signed her contract, she is very much willing to be part of the longest-running drama anthology in 2014. Meanwhile, aside from that issue, reports are also circulating online that Sarah Geronimo is set to do a dramatic role with Coco Martin. Said report was tweeted by Ashi Kobayoti but it did not reveal the program where the management is planning to launch the Coco Martin-Sarah Geronimo team up for the second time.
Undoubtedly, Coco Martin, one of the most admired actors in the industry and Sarah Geronimo, the superstar in her generation, are really blessed these past twelve months and a lot of people say they will continue to shine in the next few years. This might be the reason why their avid fans are eager to see them again on national TV after their successful team up on 1DOL, a Glee inspired TV series aired on ABS-CBN some years ago.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo's rumored ex-boyfriend Gerald Anderson becomes good samaritan
- Sarah Geronimo on issues about Matteo Guidicelli: He's fun to talk to
- Netizens are talking about Sarah Geronimo, Mommy Divine & Matteo Guidicelli
- Ejay Falcon: I like conservative woman like Sarah Geronimo
- Ejay Falcon describes Sarah Geronimo as perfect girlfriend