- iPhone app's for fashionista's
Last week brought technology lovers a new toy. If you haven't heard already, the new iPhone 4G had people lining up outside their local Apple stores for hours on Wednesday, to get their hands on the hottest new gadget from Apple.
Now is the time to load up on fashionable app's, to keep you in the style loop. Organizing your new app's will be a snap, with the folders feature that is now available on the 4g.
Among the hundreds of app's available, there are several that we fashionistas will enjoy, and a handful to use every day. Check out and download the following to stay in tune with the latest and greatest trends, best bargains, and what the hottest designers are up to!
1. LB Mobile -- an app that will take you to lookbook.nu, where you can check out pictures of various creative looks put together by ladies and gents all over the country. See what other viewers have to say about their creations, and what sorts of styles are generating the most hype.
2. iShoes -- shop your favorite styles and designers, marking your favorites for future reference. Search by style, brand, or both and then browse the thousands of options ranging in prices across the market. Retailers from Adidas to Yves St Laurent and everything in between.
3. Gucci -- goes without saying, this app will keep you on the cutting edge of all things Gucci. Get iPhone exclusives, listen to creative director Frida Giannini's exclusive playlist & then buy the songs on iTunes, and keep track of the news and events in the world of Gucci.
4. Rue La La -- a favorite online boutique offering discounted designer goods to their members for limited times. Stay on top of what sales are on and never miss an opportunity to score huge deals! Sign up for your invitation to Rue La La today, you can do it right from the app!
5. GQ Style Picks -- for the fashionistos. GQ has always been at the forefront of mens style as a trend setting and leading publication for the guys. Find GQ's own picks, watch videos, and shop by brand or price. Mark your favorites as you go, for future reference.
6. Style.com/ -- watch videos from the front row of the runway, or slideshows of who wore what to which fabulous party. If you ever imagined what you'd wear to an opening or event, here's your chance to see what the celebs and guests have on, and how you'd measure up! Vote for the look-of-the-day, and read blogs on the latest fashion news .
7. Shopstyle -- the app goes hand in hand with the website. Surf through thousands of stylish options from online retailers for men, women, kids, and your home. Mark your favorites for future reference, or just click Buy and you'll be forwarded to the website to make the sale. User friendly and fun, just like the website shopstyle.com
To buy your new iPhone 4G, visit the Apple Store in the Promenade Shops of Briargate.