To upgrade or not to upgrade to IOS7…that is the question. But for iPhone users, do you have a choice? As an iPhone consumer, I chose not to upgrade to IOS7 right away. I backed all my data up to iCloud first, and then waited for any potential “fallout” from other iPhone users.
Well, my son lost all of his contacts. My daughter constantly complains of freezing. Many complain of old apps acting up. Some don’t like the look and feel of the OS. Others just plain weren’t ready for it.
Here are my quick and dirty thumbs up and thumbs down on the new subject:
1. The ability to multitask and have multiple apps actually open at once! (Palm Pre-esque)
2. Better snooze feature on alarms
3. Better sounding ringtones
1. Experiencing more slowness in regular operation
2. Snooze feature is improved, but is it 9 minutes?
3. New ringtone sounds are better, but beware, the sound is lighter, which may hurt you if you wake up to an alarm that isn’t as loud (I’ve over slept a few times already!)
So, quick and dirty, there you have it. As time progresses and we all get used to our new OS, stay tuned for some other articles on IOS7 tips and tricks.