Tracksmith, a New England-based running company, launches today. Tracksmith offers premium performance apparel rooted in New England’s running culture and timeless style.
Tracksmith fuses classic collegiate and traditional American designs. Combining the highest quality fabrics with an understated, refined aesthetic, Tracksmith defies the myth that style and performance are mutually exclusive in running.
"I've always been frustrated by the lack of creativity in the running apparel industry. From the customers standpoint, the offerings are practically identical and lack provenance," said Matt Taylor, Co-Founder and CEO." At Tracksmith we design and manufacture premium performance running apparel that celebrates the style and culture of the sport. And we do it in the US."
“We believe running deserves better,” said Luke Scheybeler, Co-Founder and CCO. “Our goal is to redefine running one product at a time, utilizing several consumer touch points to bring reverence back to the sport.”
Based in Wellesley, Massachusetts, Tracksmith manufactures primarily in New England and entirely in the U.S., and ships to customers living in the U.S., Canada and the UK.
The inaugural collection features five styles, priced from $35 - $90 and including:
- Van Cortlandt Singlet ($65) - lightweight, luxurious Swiss 2:09 Mesh; designed for elite performance with a style grounded in track tradition.
- Van Cortlandt Short ($60) - lightweight, luxurious Swiss 2:09 Mesh; boasts a three-panel liner for comfort, quality and elite performance.
- Grayboy ($55) - signature Varsity Cotton; Tracksmith’s take on the classic, collegiate team-issued training tee.
- Longfellow Shorts ($90) - four-way Eliot Stretch Fabric and a double-weave construction; designed to move with a runner’s stride with minimum restriction and maximum comfort.
- Factory Floor Spike Bag ($35) - constructed from salvaged remnant cotton from the New England Shirt Company; each bag is one-of-a-kind.
For more information on Tracksmith, visit www.tracksmith.com.