Hamilton Sundstrand (UTC) Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers or technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. They design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and other platforms. They are also a major supplier to:
- Design and implement strategy for controlling technical data experts across PC&SS customer service including the implementation, oversight, and auditing of Customer Service specific Program Control Plans.
- Review Foreign National Workflows and Foreign Travel with Electronic Devices Workflow.
- Perform Export Classifications including Harmonized Tariff Schedules and Export Approvals using Class and 9201 Workflow.
- Support Export Technology Managers with investigations and other support as necessary.
- Assist Agreement Specialist with classification issues.
- Support Export Self-Assessments and related Corrective Actions.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree is required.
- Advanced Degrees.
- JD, MBA, MS, etc. is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years knowledge of UTAS product lines.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with technical documents.
- A minimum of 5 years in a technical discipline such as Mechanical Electrical Systems.
- Program or Project Management experience preferred but not required.
- Previous experience on Export Compliance, Contract or Legal is preferred but not required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to Dept. of Defense work, and a permanent citizen.
Hamilton Sundstrand - Human Resources - 4747 Harrison Avenue - Rockford, IL 61108 - (815) 226 - 6000 - fax (815) 394 - 2414