The International Sportsmen’s Exposition will be at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah this week, March 14-17, 2013. The ISE has 37 years of experience producing America’s premier hunting, fishing and outdoor sports show in the Western United States. Doors open at noon on Thursday, March 14.
There will be 400 companies exhibiting during the expo that include fishing tackle retail, fishing and hunting outfitters and guides, hunting retail, products and gear, outdoor apparel and optics, camping gear, trucks, trailers, RVs, ATVs, powersports, motorcycles and much more.
Some of the special features attendees will see and have an opportunity to participate in include:
- Utah Taxidermy Association “Best of the Best” display and deer and bird competition
- Equip 2 Conceal conceal-carry classes (Friday and Saturday; requires additional fee)
- Outdoors Film Tour Festival Premiere and filmmaker seminars
- Eastmans’ Trophy deer display
- RMEF Great Elk Tour
- Game-calling stage and contest
- Team Humphries 3D Pop-up Archery Range and Contest
The entrance fee is $12.00 and youth under 16 enter for free. Active members of the Armed Forces with Military ID enter for free as well. The International Sportsmen’s Expo should be a great event with things for the whole family to do.
For more information, please visit the International Sportsmen’s Exposition Web site.