Dear Readers, I am thrilled to introduce you to Reverend Cyndi Bartlett, IPHM, a Lightworker and Healer, who channels and works alongside Archangel Metatron to bring us healing and wisdom from the Angelic realm. Today Cyndi will share some interesting facts about herself and Archangel Metatron:
Sherri: Hi Cyndi! Thank you so much for being with us today. I know that you’ve been interacting with Spirit and with Angels since you were a child, and that something happened to you in 2011 that caused you to really step more fully into your role as a Lightworker and Healer. What happened, and what changes has that event brought about in your mission?
Cyndi: You’re right, Sherri. In 2011, I came into full service of the light after a very powerful and profound visitation from Archangel Metatron, when I was honored with the task of channeling messages from many in the Spiritual and Angelic realms. I’m receiving messages now through written communications and through works of art.
Sherri: Through works of art—that sounds very cool!
Cyndi: It is! Through my work with the Angelic realm, I’m able to translate esoteric concepts into paintings, and each piece is infused with Divine healing energies that are imparted by the Angels and Ascended Masters. Something else that happened after that visitation in 2011 is that I’m now also able to offer angelic readings, healing sessions, and energy attunements--I work alongside Archangel Metatron to tap into Source energy and bring healing to folks wherever they happen to be located.
Sherri: It’s a life-changing thing, to channel Spirit, and I want to thank you for talking with us today about Archangel Metatron. My Readers and I love information about the angels, and I’ve never written about Metatron in a column before. What can you tell us about him?
Cyndi: Sherri, I am very happy to share with you and your readers what I know about Archangel Metatron:
- Archangel Metatron is one of the ten Angels of creation, with strong ties to Kabbalistic lore. He is represented in the Tree of Life at Keter, or the Crown, holding the position closest to God. As such, he is known as the Prince of the Presence or the Angel of the Presence. Though there is not a definitive translation of his name, one interpretation is 'He who occupies the throne next to the Divine Throne.' Another is 'little YHWH,' indicative of his position next to God.
- Archangel Metatron is said to be of the Order of the Seraphim, the highest order of angels and those that stand before God. The Seraphim are known as 'the burning ones,' and it is apparent in Archangel Metatron’s blazing countenance. Metatron’s light is so bright none can look directly at him. Oftentimes what we perceive as Metatron’s appearance is in fact a reflection, a play of light off light, so that we may catch a glimpse of his powerful presence.
- One of Metatron’s functions is as the Scribe of God. In this role he is keeper and recorder of the Akashic Records – also known as the Book of Life. In it is recorded every thought, word, deed, and detail of each soul’s journey.
- There is a special place in Metatron’s heart for all children, and he is the teacher for those children who have crossed over. The patron angel of children, you can call upon Archangel Metatron for guidance in all concerns with children.
- Master of Sacred Geometry, he is the holder of the keys of the Universe. Sacred Geometry is the foundation of all that exists, with the five platonic solids making up the basis for its structure. Metatron’s Cube is a sacred symbol comprising all of the Sacred Geometry of the Universe.
- Metatron is said to have walked the earth as the prophet Enoch. He is accredited with having brought books and writing to humanity, including writings on creation based upon sacred geometry. Having retained his divine purity throughout his life, he was escorted directly to the seventh Heaven and transformed into an Archangel, there to continue his duties as Heavenly Scribe. Another school of thought suggests Metatron, already an archangel, incarnated as Enoch in order to assist man, and further his own evolution. Either way, it is agreed upon that he is one of only two archangels to have experienced life as a man; the other is Archangel Sandalphon, who was incarnated as the prophet Elijah. Metatron and Sandalphon are the closest of the angels, twin brothers.
Sherri: Cyndi, how can someone who would like to work with Metatron go about doing so?
Cyndi: That’s easy: Just call on him and ask for help with healing on all levels, concerns surrounding children, writing, and/or insight into your life purpose and your soul’s path. He’s waiting to help, and here are some crystals that will enhance your connection to this most loving Archangel: Clear quartz, watermelon tourmaline, Boji stones, silver sheen obsidian, and copper resonate particularly well with Metatron’s light.
Sherri: Thank you so much for this wonderful information, Cyndi! Dear Readers, you can learn more about Cyndi and her work at her Emerald Lotus Sacred Healing Website and her Angels, Ascended Masters, and Lightworkers Facebook page.
A Little Bit About Rev. Cyndi Bartlett: A student of acupuncture and Oriental medicine at AOMA since 2009, Cyndi became increasingly interested in medical qigong and esoteric healing methods. Eventually finding her calling with Metatronia Therapy®, she received her Master Healer attunement in 2012, along with training and certification as a medium. The transition into 2012 saw her signing her paintings with the name ‘Kamalika,’ a major step in her continued growth as a Lightworker. As part of the integration of Divine Light, she was awakened to this name, meaning ‘little lotus,’ by one of her Beloved Master Teachers, Master Thoth. Her work with Master Thoth incorporates methods of working with crystals to amplify healing energies, and this infusion can be felt in the increasingly energetic paintings she produces. This work has also produced a series of crystal-infused oils, which she carefully crafts into custom blended anointing oils under the guidance of her Divine mentors. As part of her ongoing transformation she became ordained in May 2012, a step taken to honor her work as a Servant of the Light. Cyndi offers workshops and readings through her website.
My Examiner.com boss would be very happy if you take a moment to click on the subscribe button by the title of this article--it's free and future columns will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
Here are some past columns you might enjoy: