Integrity Music is starting 2014 with a bang. The record label is kicking off 2014 in style with the release of “iWorship Now/Next 2014.” The album which drops today is a collection of 15 worship songs that are impacting the church “now” along with new songs that are destined to be the “next” anthems sung by congregations the world over.
The songs on this compilation album are notably from a variety of worship leaders, artists and ministries with affiliations with Integrity Music. These includes All Sons & Daughters, Darlene Zschech, Martin Smith, New Life Worship, Paul Baloche, Planetshakers, Rend Collective, Tim Hughes, The City Harmonic, Worship Central, Dustin Smith and Jennie Lee Riddle. The track-list includes songs from albums that made The Underground’s Best of 2013 list. It also introduces a new song (“Legacy”) from ICF Worship, a Zurich-based outreach of Europe’s International Christian Fellowship.
Below is the tracklist of “iWorship Now/Next 2014.”
1. The Anthem – Planetshakers
2. In Jesus’ Name - Darlene Zschech
3. You Are My Vision - Rend Collective
4. My Hope - Paul Baloche
5. Ascribe - New Life Worship
6. Great Are You Lord (Live) - All Sons & Daughters
7. Limitless – Planetshakers
8. Let It Be Known - Worship Central
9. You Are The Fire - Dustin Smith
10. God's Great Dance Floor - Martin Smith
11. When The Stars Burn Down - Jennie Lee Riddle & Jonathan Lee
12. Come Like The Dawn – ONE: A Worship Collective
13. Holy (Wedding Day) - The City Harmonic
14. Jesus Reigns - New Life Worship
15. Legacy - ICF Worship
The iWorship Now/Next 2014 collection will be available through Christian retail outlets and all major digital service providers including iTunes and Amazon. In addition, an exclusive Now/Next 2014 Digital Deluxe Edition featuring all 15 songs plus 5 bonus videos will be available through iTunes.
Integrity created its iWorship line of products in order to resource the church and individual listeners - both adults and children - with new worship songs. Since its launch a decade ago, over two million iWorship audio and video products have been sold. This includes last year’s Now/Next 2013 collection along with the re-launch of its “@ Home” and “Visual Worship Trax” resources for personal and small group worship and church use, respectively.