Inspirational quotes are a powerful way to provide strength and encouragement in times of sorrow or grief. For those who are struggling with faith, the following quotes may help lift your spirits and provide the boost you need to get back on track. Here are 10 inspirational quotes that may help get your focus back on the journey of faith.
1. “Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet,” Anonymous.
2. “Faith wouldn't be faith without having to trust what is unseen. That's difficult sometimes, and it's almost easier to put our trust in what is tangible. But God wants us to put one foot in front of the other and just step out on faith,” Rebecca St. James.
3. “Angels exist through the eyes of faith, and faith is perception. Only if you can perceive it can you experience it,” John Westerhoff.
4. “Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectation,” Andrew Murray.
5. “I never lost my faith...But like all modern Catholics, I felt for a time that I had outgrown the church. Now it is a bone of contention in my soul that I did not share my faith with my kids, as my parents did with me. It was a source of grace when I needed it. I have been greatly nurtured and inspired by my faith,” Martin Sheen.
6. “Faith is something a lot of people relate to as a God-thing, but it's also faith in yourself,” Kristin Chenoweth.
7. “Faith for my deliverance is not faith in God. Faith means, whether I am visibly delivered or not, I will stick to my belief that God is love,” Oswald Chambers.
8. “Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life,” Gregory Peck.
9. “My faith in God is everything at this point,” Jennifer Hudson.
10. “I meditate and pray all the time. The faith and respect that I have in the power of God in my life is what I've used to keep myself grounded, and it has allowed me to move away from the storms that were in my life. I'm still a work in progress, but I know that as long as I stay close to God I'll be all right,” Halle Berry.
Follow on Facebook!
· Lady Gaga latest news: Catholicism, gay marriage, the Pope and is she a slut?
· NBC brings English and Spanish coverage of Democratic and Republican conventions
· Katie Holmes car crash not related to Scientology