The debut for “The Walking Dead” Season 4 is about a month away. While the first several episodes are ready to air, production continues for the rest. On Tuesday, September 10, however, ComicBook.com reports that production has come to a halt after a set injury.
According to the source, a production member was injured in a set accident. The injury is reported to be serious enough that he had to be airlifted from Senoia, Georgia to a hospital in Atlanta. The name of the injured has not been released, and reports say that this accident occurred last Friday, September 6 and is just surfacing now.
Rest assure walker fans, production continued this weekend and the prison gang are all back on set. An AMC spokesperson has said that this will not be affecting the premiere dates of any of the upcoming episodes.
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- AMC says David Morrissey’s The Governor isn’t leaving
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- Spoilers: Michonne’s dangerous obsession with the Governor
- Will Rick still be the leader?
- 3 new cast members reveal spoilers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?
- Casting news plus episode titles revealed
- Will Rick or Daryl find love this coming season?
- Norman Reedus talks ‘darker and meaner’ season 4